This month we launched a new website just for pregnant women.
It provides clear easy to understand answers to many of the questions potential birth mothers may have like:
- Can I get money for food, housing, utilities and clothing?
- Is no-cost medical care available?
- Will I have a dedicated counselor that is local and be by my side during the pregnancy?
- Is all information I share confidential?
- Can I stay connected to my child as they grow up?
We gave it its own URL – PregnancyOptionsNC.com
We even offer live chat so expecting mothers can connect with a counselor right away.